What is HP Easy Start?
HP Easy Start is a unique and useful application designed to guide you setting up with the most updated drivers for your HP Printer . These drivers address printer to computer compatibility, but also makes it easy to set up your devices ready for printing.
The step by step set up system works by automatically searching, locating and installing the very latest software for your printer. The application also takes you through all the stages of printer settings so that you do not experience any hurdles as you prepare to have your machine up and running.
The Easy Start application works with a wide range of operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, and 10. It also works well with Mac OS 10.5 up to 10.14. You need an active network connection for the software to work.
How to Download HP Easy Start ?
HP Easy Start Download both for Windows and Mac OS is quite simple. Here are some of the steps to follow for a quick download.
- First, ensure that your printer is properly set up and you are connected to Internet.
- Also, prepare your computer in such a way that it’s ready to print.
- If you are setting up a USB connected printer, ensure that you have a network connection.
- Remember to shut down all active programs that could be running.
- Disable, albeit temporarily the firewall software on your computer. It is because there are some settings here that can easily block the required communication with the network printers. (in some case you don’t need to disable firewall)
- You can now Click this link listed below or proceed to the HP site and enter your printer model.
- Follow all the prompts that come up to be able to download the application.
- You now can click on the download icon to download the file on the computer hard drive.
How to Install and Use HP Easy Start
Once you have saved the file on your hard drive, the next step is to install.
The following steps are useful:
- Locate the file from the computer directory and double click on it.
- Then, double click on the installation icon.
- The action creates a sequence of other processes, which allow the printer support files to be installed.
- Each file goes to their designated location. For example, HP LaserJet Utility is automatically installed in its appropriate HP LaserJet Folder. The remaining files are sent to their relevant folders.
If you are using Mac OS, you can easily locate the printer once you run the Desktop printer utility. Once this is done, you can then double click on the utility, and try to identify the connection type. On the same connection, you can identify your printer. Follow any prompts that come up such as selecting the printers PPD name. You can then close the Desktop printer utility.
Once the installation is complete, you may have to turn off the printer and also restart the computer.
Restarting is usually advised as it helps to resolve any kind of network or communication issues.
Finally, you can turn on the printer, and open the HP Printer assistant as well.
Download HP Easy Start and Hp Easy Scan.
Operating systems: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Release date: Apr 12, 2019
Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.7
Release date: Oct 15, 2015