The free utility HP Print and Scan Doctor helps you address most scanning and printing problems associated with HP printers quickly and easily. This can range from connectivity errors to scanning problems and various printing errors.
This useful tool allows you to trouble HP printer errors right on the spot. You can also check for potential problems on any printers you have installed, whether they are a networked device or a local printer.
It is very easy to use. You just run its quick extraction process and then choose the printer that you want to troubleshoot. Once you select the device you need to examine, you will be provided with several different options if you experience problems with your printer still.
Some of the more common problem areas include connection issues as well as “printer is offline” infamous message. Usually, these types of issues can be resolved quickly. As can print and ink quality problems, including jams or carriage stalls, scan and copy mechanism issues, firewall issues, scanning error messages, corrupt or missing drivers, and documents that are stuck in the print queue.
The HP Scan Doctor overall is a very useful tool to keep in your arsenal, in case you happy to run into issues with your HP scanner or printer. It is easy to use, consumes only a small amount of system resources, and is fairly lightweight.
HP designed its free utility tool to give users the problem-solving and troubleshooting features they need to resolve many of the common problems that occur with HP scan and print products that are connected to Windows-based computers. Just run the tool and then follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen.
Features included with the HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Cartridge and check supply level information.
- Displays information on warranty status, serial number, and other printer information.
- Printer cleaning and diagnostic services.
- Information on the printer network connection.
- Troubleshoot firewall problems.
- Print claim code and view ePrint information
Installing HP Print and Scan Doctor is very easy, simply click download link we listed at the end of this article or go to HP Official website to download the latest apps. (the link we provide below is just a mirror from HP Official website, the software you getting from downloading from our site are 100% similar from the HP Official website). Once you complete the download process, located where do you save the installation file and double click to start the installation process. (Just follow the Screen Wizard installation process guide until you finis installing the utility ).
HP Print and Scan Doctor could help you solve these common Printing and Scanning problems. Below are some of most common issue that you can fix using this utility.
- Printer Setup : Solve printer setup and installation related issues.
- Printer Offline : Status message of offline or printer offline displays on the computer, and the printer does not print
- Print job stuck in Queue : Printing job stuck in print queue stopping other documents from being printed. Simply run HP Scan Doctor, it will eliminate all the print jobs stuck in the queue, clear the print spooler, identify if there are other issues, diagnose as well as resolve the problem without the need user intervention.
- Wireless printer issue : So, your printer can’t connect to Wi-Fi network, Printer not found during the installation process, Unable to find WIFI Network where your printer is connected Printer loss connection, Use this Apps to troubleshooting HP wireless printer related issues.
- Black ink not printing : Your printer is working fine, but then the printed production is losing black or color ink, or the printed page is blank or has very little ink.
- Paper Jam Issues : We all face this issues. Despite there are many factor that contribute to the paper jam during the printing process. But don’t worry, if you are using HP Printer, HP Print and Scan Doctor will fix and solve this problem for your automatically.
- Scanning Issue : Scan Unsuccessful – Scanner not found, Scanner Unreachable – The scanner could not be initialized, An error occurred communicating with the scanning device and many more. Does all of these scanning problem sound familiar to you. Simply run the utility to fix all the common scanning problems.
- Window 10 Causing problem for your HP Printer and Scanner ? You can solve this issues by using the HP Print and Scan Doctor apps or use Microsoft Troubleshooter to detect diagnose and fix printing issues that caused by Windows 10 Updater.
- Ink Cartridge issues, I personally find this problem to be most annoying, error related to Ink Cartridge will stop you from printing until you fix and clear the errors. Again, there could be many different cause of this error.
- Help you solve the problem with instant ink problems.
- Carriage jam issues.
- Fax issues : Resolve common fax issues, error codes and more.
How to Use HP Print and Scan Doctor ?
Using this Utility Apps is not difficult, even if you don’t have any technical skill can use this applications. Once you finish download and Install the software, located where you save the file and double click to start the program. This program is more like portable version, meaning you don’t need to install the software on you computer.
How to Fix Printing and Scanning Issue ?
- Once the program open, click the “Start” Tab to see all of printer s that are available. Select the printer which you are having he problem with and click next and follow the Scree Recommendation.
- Clicking the FIX Printing section, the tools will start analyzing and detecting all potential proble you may have with your printers. Just follo the on-screen display instruction to start the process.
- Clicking on FIX Scanning issues, will help you scan, detect analyze and fix all scanning related issues with you HP Printer or Scanner by following the on- screen instruction guide.
HP Print & Scan doctor is not working ?
Just Uninstall and Install the Application gain, and restart your computer.
Learn more in depth about HP Print Scan Doctor : https://support.hp.com/us-en/topic/printscandoctor